BUSINESS AS USUAL, DEWTEC IS OPEN
Dewtec is open under COVID-19 level 3 with some restrictions ans distancing rules
Given you may not be in a position to come to us, please remember we can come to you.
In these challenging times DEWTEC / ENZED is THERE. Call us on 0800 DEWTEC (339832) we are here to help.
A history of hydraulic and pneumatic services
Dewtec Ltd was formed in 2007 when the directors of CIS (Combined Industrial Services) split the company into two separate operations. Dewtec was created to concentrate on the technical side of the business, specialising in hydraulics, pneumatics and total hose and fittings servicing.
The company is locally owned by Paul Dewar who has over 25 years’ experience in the industry working across New Zealand and the South Pacific.
Since the company was established in the early 1990s, it has grown to be a leader in the industry with a unique structure of products and services that have gained great respect from customers, suppliers and manufacturers both nationally and internationally.
A growing company
Dewtec employs more than 25 people all of whom have been extensively trained in the industry and are very skilled in their respective trades and positions. The company has a loyal workforce which offers stability and security not only to the company, but more importantly to our customers and suppliers alike.
At Dewtec we aim to:
- Grow loyal partnerships with our customers and cement our role as a preferred supplier, leading to mutually beneficial relationships
- Provide impeccable service to our customers
- Act with honesty and integrity in all our business dealings with customers and suppliers
- Develop strong working relationships with all our key suppliers
- Maintain and build on our skilled workforce offering job security and opportunities for growth
- To be respectful of our environment